Well, it has been a productive few days. I added this project to GitHub finally, and have made 23 commits since doing so. I ended up completely finishing the entire basic HTML layout of my site, all pages are working, and you can navigate freely at this point.
Now that I have my Gulp pipeline, I hope that this site will be in a much more veiwable state very shortly. I would like to have this hosted soon, but I’ve been working mainly on more back end work, I had to remember how to set up my front end development environment. I will go into the tools I use more later.
I want to add a section to the site for Projects where I can go into detail about the different projects I have worked on, including what tools and techniques are being used. I have to admit, Hugo was a bit confusing at first, but now that I understand how it works, I am definitly starting to like.